Back Shift & Night Shift Production Operators
FULL TIME ROLE
- BACK SHIFT & NIGHT SHIFT PRODUCTION OPERATORS
- QUALITY CONTROL OPERATOR
- TEXTILE MACHINERY TECHNICIAN
- SPINNING SUPERVISOR
- STORE ASSISTANT / ADMINISTRATOR
- TRADES ASSISTANT
- SHIFT MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN
- SENIOR MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN
- MODERN TEXTILE APPRENTICESHIP
- ENGINEERING & MAINTENANCE APPRENTICESHIP
AN EXCITING TIME TO JOIN US AT TODD & DUNCAN CASHMERE
BACK SHIFT & NIGHT SHIFT PRODUCTION OPERATORS - FULL TIME ROLE
Todd & Duncan is the only Scottish spinner offering cashmere yarn to fashion houses and quality manufacturers worldwide. Due to continued investment in new equipment and expansion plans, we have a number of Shift Production Operative opportunities across all our production areas.
Our Production Operatives are responsible for operating a wide range of machinery, inspection of product and ensuring the highest level of quality through a keen eye for detail.
As a Shift Production Operator, you will have the opportunity to learn and work in Yarn Production in areas such as: Carding, Spinning, Winding and Twisting. As part of the strategy to build a multi-skilled team these roles offer opportunities for further development within the departments.
This is an ideal opportunity for an individual with a strong technical skill set who wants to take the next step in their career development and be a part of a high-quality yarn production company.
Full training is provided for all our operative roles to help you grow and develop your expertise.
ABOUT YOU - SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
We would like you to demonstrate in your application:
Previous experience of working in a manufacturing environment (advantageous but not essential)
An understanding of Health and Safety principles within a manufacturing environment
Good hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity
Ability to work in a team as well as on own initiative
Experience in using a PC for entering data
- Great culture and friendly work environment
- Continued learning and development
- Career progression
- Company contributory Pension Scheme
- 35 days holiday each year including Bank Holidays
- Development opportunities within the company
- Bus provided at nominal cost to employees from West Fife (please see detailed list below)
Back Shift | Monday - Thursday 3pm - 11.15pm, Friday 2pm - 8pm
Night Shift | Sunday Night 12am - 7am, Monday - Thursday 11pm - 7am
From £11.00 an hour, plus weekly shift allowance.
To apply, please email your CV and a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org
or send to: Job Vacancies, Todd & Duncan Ltd, Lochleven Mills, Kinross, KY13 8DH
DETAILS OF COMPANY BUS ROUTES
For day shift and night shift employees:
- Cowdenbeath / Kelty
- Lumphinnans / Lochgelly / Lochore / Ballingry / Milnathornt
Updated: September 2023